Today’s card is a simple one, yet nice and colorful. It actually does not need much explaining. The circles are from the Circle Circus stamp set. I started by picking out one stamp, and stamping it repeatedly on watercolor paper with Versamark ink. I then embossed it with clear embossing powder. The next step was to color in the image using Watercolor paints (you can also use re-inkers). Once dry, punch out the circles with a 1″ circle punch (this will be smaller then the circle). Next take your 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ Whisper White card, and score three vertical lines 1/4″ apart, and three horizontal line 1/4″ apart. Attach your circles with stampin’ Dimensionals. The greeting tag is cut from a Tim Holts Sizzix die called Tattered Banners. The greeting was stamped with black ink, and the edges were sponged with some retired Creamy Caramel. The banner was attached with dimensionals, and a medium rhinestone was attached to the center of each circle. You are done!
hope you have a great day,
- Paper: Whisper White CS, watercolor paper
- Stamps: Circle Circus (Stampin’ Up!), Signature Greetings (Papertrey)
- Ink: Creamy Caramel, Basic Black, Versamark (Stampin’Up!)
- Coloring mediums: watercolor paints or re-inkers
- Punches/ Dies:1″ circle punch, Tattered Banners sizzix die, Big Shot die machine
- Other: Stampin’ Dimensionals, Basic Rhinestones, Aqua Painter, Heat Tool, Clear Embossing powder