It’s been a few years since we’ve done a stamp camp, so we’re excited to announce our Christmas Stamp Camp for any of you living in and near Cambridge, Ontario, Canada. If you’re looking for a fun-filled day of stamping, friendship, food & prizes then you won’t want to miss this event.
Date: Saturday, November 5th
Time: 9:30 am am – 4:30 pm
Location: St. Paul’s Lutheran Church, 63 Grand Ave. N., Cambridge,ON, Canada
Cost: $99.95 Early Bird Registration (until Oct. 9th); $120 after that
Your stamp camp fee includes:
All the supplies & products shown below with a total retail value of over $80!
- Stamp Set – Prima North Country Imagenne 5″ x 7″
- 3 acrylic blocks – 1.5″ x 1/5″, 2″ x 2″, and 2.5″ x 3.5″
- Ranger Heat It Craft Tool (the quietest heat tool on the market – and my personal favorite)
- Tim Holtz Walnut Stain Distress Ink Pad and ink refill
- Thermoweb Memory Tape Runner XL (600″ of double-sided adhesive)
- patterned paper and cardstock pre-cut for making the 12 cards
- 12 linen-finish cream envelopes
- clear box for packaging your cards in
- satin ribbon in two colors
- 2 packages of chocolate colored pearls (100 pearls in all)
- pop dots
- mini glue dots
- a wedge of stamping sponge
- a small container of clear embossing powder
Your fee also includes:
- Light breakfast
- Afternoon Snack
- Bottled water, coffee and tea throughout the day
And of course, we can’t forget….LOTS OF PRIZES…including a GRAND PRIZE drawing at the end of the day valued at over $100!
Finally, you’ll also get first dibs at our MASSIVELY HUGE, BLOWOUT GARAGE SALE!
Yep, I’ve decided it’s time to clear out the massive amounts of paper crafting products I have that I never use. Some of them are gently used (i.e. stamp sets), but there are a number of things that are brand new….all of them will be priced to go!
The garage sale is open to the general public starting at 3:00 pm – Stamp Camp attendees will be able to start browsing and shopping in between their projects at noon.
You can register for the stamp camp by clicking on the link below:
Don’t live locally but you’d still like to make the projects? We’ve put together a few different project kits options, and we’ve introduced a whole range of other project kits into our store, which you can check out HERE.