It’s been a long time in the planning – but a little slow on the execution LOL- so I’m thrilled to be able to finally bring to you a brand new Stamp Class by Email and Class Planner, our Greetings of the Season Stamp-a-Stack Tutorial! There are four different designs featured in this tutorial – you can create one of each card OR stamp a whole stack of them! These cards were designed so that you can create 12 of EACH card out of one package of Stampin’ Up!’s Candlelight Christmas Designer Paper!
As I used to in the past, I am offering two versions – a Stamp Class by Email version which is a step-by-step photo tutorial with full color photos, full supply list & a cutting guide – as well as a Class Planner version for Stampin’ Up! demonstrators which includes the Stamp Class by Email tutorial (called the Class to Go Handout) as well as all the additional materials you need to offer it as a class to your own customers. Don’t have the time or space to offer traditional classes? Why not offer it as a kit to go? OR, did you know that you can use the Class to Go Handout as a purchasing incentive to your customers? When they place an order of Stampin’ Up! product from YOU, you can give them this fabulous tutorial for free! There are so many different ways that demonstrators use my planners, yet regardless of which way they choose to use it, the one thing I hear over and over again is what a benefit they have been to their business.
I’m offering both tutorials for $5 off the regular price until this Sunday, Nov. 11th at 11:59 pm EST.
There’s nothing like giving hand-stamped cards to your loved ones at Christmas. In this tutorial you’ll learn how to create these festive cards featuring Stampin’ Up!’s Ornament Keepsakes stamp set and coordinating Holiday Ornaments dies.
- Project: four standard-sized cards
- Time estimate: 1 ½ – 2 hours including cutting
- Level of difficulty: 1. This class involves simple stamping and cutting and card assembly
- Featured products: Ornament Keepsakes stamp set, Greetings of the Season stamp set, Real Red 1/8″ Taffeta ribbon, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Holiday Ornaments Framelits dies and the Big Shot
Stamp Class by Email:
SALE price $12.95 until Sunday 11:59 pm EST (regular price $17.95)
The Stamp Class by Email is a PDF tutorial featuring a Supply List, Measurements & Cutting Directions and step-by-step photos with directions for each card.
Class Planner for Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators:
SALE price $14.95 until Sunday 11:59 pm EST (regular price $19.95)
- Demonstrator planner – with cost analysis and suggested class pricing
- Advertising pictures
- Condensed Customer Handout (pdf)
- Detailed (i.e. Stamp Class by Email) PDF customer handout as described above
- Marketing flyer (in MS Word)
- Blog entry text