Well today was totally my no Mojo day. In fact the whole weekend was my no Mojo weekend. I have a pile of discarded images and cards that just couldn’t make the cut. I think I finally came up with something that I like. It uses a couple of retired items which can easily be removed or exchanged with current product. I have to keep this quick as my daughter needs help with her School Speech for this Wednesday so I hope you all have a wonderful evening.
All Supplies are Stampin’Up! unless otherwise noted
- Stamps: Loads of Love, Goody-Goody Gum drop
- Ink: Staz-On Black, re-inkers for watercoloring: Baja Breeze, Pacific Point, Turquoise, Real Red, Riding Hood Red, Old Olive, Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip, Tempting Turquoise and Riding Hood Red in pad form also for sponging
- Paper: Riding Hood Red DP, Chocolate Chip DP, Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Watercolor
- Accessories: Winter mini Striped ribbon ( replace with 5/8″ striped grosgrain ribbon), Hearts set Sizzlets, Crystal effects, Dazzling Diamonds, Aqua Painter, Lumiere ( retired but can omit ), Sewing Machine ( not SU but can omit ), Top Note Die, White Gel pen, Red Liner tape, Stampin’Dimensionals
- Start by cutting out a Top Note die on your watercolor paper as well as your Close to Cocoa CS. Trim the edge on your watercolor paper.
- Stamp your Truck, mask it and add in your load of hearts. Take the heart from your Goody-Goody Gumbdrops Hostess set ( or free hand it) and draw in some hearts falling off the back.
- Using your re-inkers, color in your image. Let each layer of color dry before adding the next, this will help build intensity of color
- Lumiere was mixed with some Old Olive re-inker to create the last sparkly layer of grass beneath the truck.
- Highlights were added to the truck and heart using the White Gel pen.
- Chocolate Chip card is 5″ x 5″. Riding Hood Red and Chocolate Chip DP were added to the card base and stitching with my sewing machine was added around the red.
- My ribbon was tacked on with a piece of adhesive in the center, and the ends were sewn down and then frayed.
- Large heart was cut with die machine and sentiment was stamped on. Sponging with Riding Hood Red was added around
- Image was glittered using Dazzling Diamonds and crystal effects, I then Sponged around the top with Tempting Turquoise and adhered it to the Close to Cocoa layer using Red line tape. I find that it is the only one that seems to hold the watercolor paper permanently.
- Greeting was popped up with Stampin Dimensionals.